Monday, August 29, 2011

Job Applications

In the last two days I have spent over 10 hours filling out applications for jobs. It has been going well, and I have already heard back from Nordstroms. I will be happy when I am working and making money so I can help furnish my new apartment and have it for whenever I move out of here and onto another apartment. It feels very nice being independent, I still feel like my parents are going to show up every night and tell me when to go to bed and what I need to be doing. But its probably not going to happen until the holidays. I hope to fly to my extended families home in SOCAL for thanksgiving. I would love to be there with them for that. Although it would also be nice to have a holiday with my two roomies. We shall see what happens. I still have over two months at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog