Monday, November 7, 2011

Movin' Again

So I had moved out of my parents house in California to my cousins apartment in Oregon and it was working out great I was able to apply at jobs, able to use my appliances but then something was missing; a job offer.
I had applied at over 30 places and still had no serious bites, I was getting frustrated and running out of money. I kept thinking about how Thanksgiving was getting closer and closer and that I wasn't going to be able to go visit my family. I haven't been able to go to a couple of my orthodontics appointments because of lack of money for it and travel on top of that in the snow.
My hopes are getting low and I had decided to ask my Aunt and Uncle if I could possibly move in with them just so that I could afford to eat everyday. I was eating pretty poorly at my cousins apartment just from lack of money. I am not one to ask for help financially or in any other way and I have been really pushed to my limits to where I have no choice but to ask for some help.
I have a job interview tomorrow that my Uncle got me that looks pretty promising. I am very excited about it and hope that I am able to wow the manager who will meet with me.
So I have moved into my Aunt and Uncles place and I have meals provided and a great big closet that has awesome organizational compartments.
I am starting to believe God is getting me out of this disaster, I went to Church with them this weekend and went to the College group and it was just what I needed. I met three new people and I gotta tell you it will be so great, I may end up helping with children's ministries here as well to help get me plugged in!
Well that's my little sch-peal thanks for listening:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog