Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Progess To Come...

Well, since last time I blogged I have had a few things happen through loads of prayer! For starters the job my Uncle got me-at a Pizza joint I have started-currently been at for two weeks now..going on three. Its going well I just would rather not work at such a messy work environment but its a job. GOOD NEWS! Yesterday I had a final interview for a hosting job and I totally nailed it through praying the whole way haha! So I will start that job next week for my training, I would rather keep this job than work at the pizza place but its a hard decision since my pizza job is enjoyable but slightly more out of the way. I am going to wait to find out when the restaurant is going to need me and base my decision off of that..i think they both want me for similar hours so I get to choose which I will take!
And I missed Thanksgiving with my family but good news is they are coming to me for Christmas!!!
Yay:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aimee, it is so good to see that you are continueing to blog, although few and far between. Keep blogging! I know that I haven't blogged for over a month! That's a long time for me:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog