Thursday, April 16, 2015

Well well how far I have come...

 Since last I wrote, I have been through almost a lifetime of experiences. I ended up getting the job as a hostess. And since then had worked there for two years.  Then I got a job at a community center. I have met a boy. His name is wonderful and we dated for five months then he propose to me.  We were engaged for eight months. And we have now been married for almost 2 years. This was a blog that I forgot about but I am so sorry that I forgot to add blog about all of this!  Now I am a stay-at-home wife and homemaker, I enjoy crafts and projects but I am actually about to start babysitting for a friend regularly, she is a single mom and needs the extra help.  But hopefully in the next year I will become a mother, we will see! But for now I spend my time reading books, writing, and trying to be the best wife that God is helping me to be!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog